Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'M BACK!!!!

Hiiiiiiiiii! I'm back! It's been so long, and I miss my blog and my fellow bloggers soooo much! Finally, I'm done with assignments, reports, researches, essays and finals... It has been a fun semester I have to say though, I met lots of new people, done so many new things, learnt so much stuff, it was just those last couple of weeks that were tiring and time consuming, but its so good to be back :) I spent some time after the coarse was done trying to look for a new template, but to no avail, I couldn't find anything I liked :S But I couldn't stall any longer, I missed my blog and blogger friends so to hell with the new template idea and hello BLOG-WORLD :)

8 comments:

Missy said...

WB ... :D

try www.blogskins.com , might be helpful ;)

sweetd said...

awww...hehe:);) stay like this:P i stayed with the same template for 2 years:) anyways yep this semester was hectic...Welcome Back

AnGeL said...

WELCOM BACK :)
i'm on the hunt for a new template too
good luck
missed you :)

do0da said...

bout time you came back :r
lol wb

Unknown said...

usually you don't hear people say they enjoyed their courses ... but that's a good thing you did

welcome back

--- www.deera-chat.com ---
The first Kuwaiti Podcast, Listen to us

F. said...

Missy: Thanks, and welcome to my blog ;) Be sure to come back!

Sweetd: It was..but I enjoyed it still...Thank you

Angel: Good Luck to us both then :P
I miss you too!

Do0da: Lol...I know, I know...:P I'm sorry...but I'm back now so...
:P

Ali: Yeah! You guys listen to Ali..enjoy your courses, you hear?!
Welcome to my blog and be sure to come by again :)

Anonymous said...

Like, FINALLY! :P
Welcome back ;*

ReD Lady™ said...

welcom Back ;) ..

And goooood luck in your courses ;)