Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hello, I know I've been long again. This time it was because my computer was attacked by a virus and I had to get it formatted etc. Stupid useless Norton Anti-virus software...!

So, what's been going on lately...?

Brazil VS Nadi Kuwait football match was awesome!!! I wish I was there...I have to attend a live football match at least once in my life :) Well, nothing unexpected...all the Kuwaiti team got a chance to play with the Brazilian stars (which I think was the whole purpose of this game really!) I felt so happy though seeing them play...ishawgoon!

Also, please join me in welcoming a new addition to the blog community, (drumroll please) LEFTIE !! Welcome and congrats on your blog!!!

Ba3ad shno fe a5bar???

UPDATE: My sister's birthday was on the 7 of October...she's 15 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

9 comments:

do0da said...

SHOTGUN xD !!

*BANG BANG*
*CHEERS*
*APPLAUSE*

ne way :P

ble5 i hate formatting, and Norton does suck!

Oo wala qahar i was in kuwait the weekend brazil came bes my flight back was the same time as the match =( bes 3adi shift-hum lama baraw UAE last year =P so 3adi

oo Leftie welcome to the blogworld =D

inzain 7i6ilina link to Leftie =P

Extinct Dodo said...

welcome leftie :D

Anonymous said...

Hello again, and don't use Norton :P

Dr.Lost said...

trust me, you sooo shouldnt wish you were at that stupid match.. go read my last post (not the newest one, the one before it) and u'll understand where im comin from :)

F. said...

Dodo: :)

Mulan: Thanks.. hehe, ee OMG they were like "RONALDINHO!!!!" "KAAAAKAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"


3baid: Inshallah 3ami!!

Dr. Lost: OK will do.

Leftie... said...

hiiiiiiiiii aLL ;) waLLa iktshaft ina wanasa bLoggers'worLd ;p

Anonymous said...

I want a n o t h e r MATCH ;@

Shwaish said...

well i guess just welcome back and also welcome leftie ;)

F. said...

Leftie: HEY! Thats great

Fayoora: Me toooo! =)

Princess: Thanx!