Friday, September 22, 2006

Back!

Hiii! Yes, I know...Its been long...bas shasawee?! Going back to school wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be! I nearly hated it...and my enthusiasm soon faded away and got replaced with utter annoyance and despair :P and 18 credits already seems like A LOT of work and I'm thinking about withdrawing from one...what do you guys suggest???

So, I apologize if you've been visiting frequently in hope of some update and to no avail.....bas mazaji kan mit3akir! And I promise to stay in touch again :D

3 comments:

do0da said...

WB, didnt think ud respond this fast =P

O hopefully things will get better, bes seriously expecting school to be fun and exciting is sorta pushing ur luck =P

Extinct Dodo said...

welcome back... mbarak 3alaich ilshahar :**

whats your major? if all those subjects you're taking are scientific, girl drop drop drop before it backfires!! dont put too much weight on your shoulders if you know mn awalha inah you cant handle it!

F. said...

Do0da: Afa 3alaik bas! :D
I hope so too...hehe I really did feel excited! I guess I had a lot of energy from summer..

Dodo: 3alaina w 3alaich :**
No my major is not scientific but its still a lot of work...I dropped out of one subject and hopefully things'll work out :)