Sunday, September 10, 2006

Nadal Out!

Yes...Nadal went out after losing to non-seeded Youzhny in the quarter finals....HARD LUCK HUN! Unfortunately we won't have a Federer-Nadal final this time!
But the championship is drawing to a close with Maria Sharapova winning the ladies' singles title after playing against first seed Amelie Mauresmo...and the mens final will take place today: Andy Roddick (who was to play Nadal in semi finals if he hadn't lost) VS Roger Federer (who made his way easily through the championship) ...
What do you think will happen???

6 comments:

AnGeL said...

since our man is out i think i want Federer to win, not because i like him, it's just because he's a great player ;)

F. said...

I dont mind really....Roddick and Federer are both good players...I guess I'll just watch for fun...and congrats to whoever wins from now.

Anonymous said...

It's going to be an interesting match... Roddick is showing game this year, he swept his way through the finals with confidence and hard play...His serves are just fascinating... Good luck to both I would love to see Roddick win, although I'm not a big fan of his, but I feel Federer is going to take over this year.

Enjoy the game :)

F. said...

ntt: Welcome to my blog! I'm torn..! I want Nadal! :(

do0da said...

We cant always have a Nadal Federer final i guess, but atleast this time im only rooting for one finalist =P but sadly due to early classes and unfinished hwk seems like i wont be able to watch the final ne way.

F. said...

Do0da: (Blushes) I know...You're right! Well, woooohooooo to you and all those other Federer fans! HE WON! His third consecutive US Open (piled with his 3 consecutive Wimbeldon's he's made history!)

Might I add that I have made a mistake and that Sharapova won to Henin-Hardenne in the finals and Mauresmo in the semi's...
sorry 'bout that!