Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Prophet


I finished reading "The Prophet" by Gibran Khalil Gibran. Very nice! Its just full of morals and ethics, its just great! All the while that I was reading it (just a few hours :P ) I felt like I wanted to write some quotes down, preserve some timeless advice... It was a very relaxing experience indeed, a great afternoon read!

Today a great line-up of tennis games...I can't wait! The males that'll be playing are Federer, Nadal, Blake Nalbandian, Safin, Agassi, Roddick and the ladies: Mauresmo, Sharapova and Williams...Talk about tennis heaven!!!

I went to The Palms Beach Hotel and Resort the other day...was nice the have nice tennis courts ;) Maybe I'll go play there someday! They have nice pools and a spa and a gym, oh and the beach is fantastic...

My aunt called the other day and she was urging us to come over "for a surprise!" as she said! When we arrived, the dining table was adorned with a fountain of melted chocolate accompanied by a plate of mixed fruits and biscuits and other edible jewels ready to be dipped in to the chocolate! They bought a chocolate fountain!!! How exciting!

7 comments:

do0da said...

zain chithi al7een abii fondue min choco bar =(, nisait la aroo7 when i was there.

Dakhtour said...

At which Channel can i watch the matches?

I love Nadal... he's a great young player

AnGeL said...

I WANT CHOCOLATE :(

*I was planning to read the prophet and know that you liked it i think i'll read it after i finish the ones i'm reading ;p i trust ur choice in books and movies as well ;)

*~MiSs-Un¡Quέ~* said...

A chocolate fountain!!!!
Wo0w!!!!

Chica Bonita Q8 said...

looks good, must have been some desert ..

Shwaish said...

the chocolate fountain is exciting hehehhee walla :) oh and wain ligaitay il prophet!!! bsir3a tell me plzz ive been looking for it all over them damn place!!!

F. said...

Do0da: Ooops! Sorry! x)

Zizo: You can watch the matches on ART Sport 3 at 6pm
Glad to hear that you're a fan of him.

Angel: Thanks for trusting my taste!

Miss Unique: Welcome to my blog! Its gr8 isn't it?!

Bloo: Welcome to my blog! Yeah it was a great book, but I have never heard of May Zeyad...

Chica Bonita Q8: Welcome back! It was indeed!

Princess: Well I borrowed it from my uncles library...but I'm sure you'll find it in Virgin cuz it was on their bestseller list about a month ago.