Sunday, June 25, 2006

Here is something I wrote a while ago, nothing special really :P I'd really like to hear what you have to say about it though, hope you enjoy:

On her way out she saw them. They were sitting a few meters away, just chatting. He seemed relaxed with his feet crossed and his back against the chair. The girl appeared to be a little less confident. He glanced her way, they made eye contact, he felt a jolt in his stomach then turned back to his companion.
'Wow!' she thought. She never imagined him to be in a situation like that although he was just like the other boys. Her insides felt hollow, she wanted to talk to someone about what she had seen. 'Wait a minute,' she thought, 'Why is this happening? I have nothing to do with this. It's not like he belongs to me...I don't even like him!' She smiled to herself, her insides having returned to her body, and she got in her car and drove home.

7 comments:

SOLO said...

It seems interesting short story, really.

Bs, about the girl.. she is wise and i bet that she doesn't love'm because if she really loved'm, she wouldn't leave'm asif she never know'm.

That's simply what I can say about it, good for you and keep writing such stories.

Emwafigah enshallah 7abebty ^_^

F. said...

Hi, welcome to my blog, it's nice to see you!!! I'm glad you liked it :D
Mashkoora ;) o I hope to see you around again!

Baroque said...

omg!
been there, done that..
it stinks yet is so fulfilling, cuz u get closure and u move on .. :)

F. said...

Hey there Baroque...welcome to my blog!
O! You have...! I agree totally :D
Thanks for passing by...hope to see you again.

Anonymous said...

shagouL ?!!!! u know wat am gona say so keep on writin' o abeeeha happy ending ;p e Question y don't u ask everybody commenting here there opinion, i mean have they had this feeLing b4 :p , ana i didn't o i don't think i wiLL , LOOOOL - 5arabeee6 -. oh n reaLLy nice bLog amiga

Si7LeYa said...

Thanks 4 the nice story

:)

F. said...

Thanks you guys...I'm so glad you passed by andI hope it wont be your last...
O Inshallah I'll keep on writing :)