Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hi, I have been away for the past few days because I had an operation on Thursday. Everything happened so fast. First, a little pain, then, lots of pain and swelling. I couldn't sit, sleep, stand, walk or do anything without feeling pain. So I went to the doctor and he said that he needed to operate on me. I was like "WuH?!" I never had an operation or anything like that so it was a pretty slap on the face! :P But everything happened so quickly and it was soon over.
Yesterday I went for a check up and they changed the bandaging and the doctor was like, "Its healing pretty well, and you'll soon be ready for the next operation" Slap in the face number two! Which other operation?! I was in a state of shock, pain and depression for a while, but I'm OK now. I thank God that it's nothing serious, and I hope the next operation will run smoothly and quickly (..and with minimal pain.)
Ofcoarse all of this happening so suddenly is confusing me as to what to do with my summer coarse. Should I continue? Should I just take a few days off? Or should I withdraw from the whole thing? I dunno!!! :s Since I'll be having another operation, which means more check ups (and more pain) I think it's best to try and withdraw...What do you think I should do?

7 comments:

AnGeL said...

hey there :) how are you doing now?!
glad your feeling OK ;)
if your in alot of pain i think you better drop it, it's better than skipping several classes.. couse it's realy a short tearm ;p
take care :)
loved the blog :)

Shwaish said...

hey hun matshoofeen shar and i hope ur ok now, and im glad ur having a good attitude abt it, law ana chan i freaked out like the drama queen that i sometime am, and i think ina il 9ayfe is hell without there being anything new, so i think u should just drop it :*

F. said...

Hey, I'm doing fine now, o ilshar mayeekum. I might seem ok bas I know the stress inside me is building up...
I did all the paper work for dropping out of the coarse today, and there are two voices in my head that are confusing me and making me feel bad. One is saying 'what if the committee rejects your request?' 'what if you have to F/A the coarse?' and the other voice is saying 'they have to accept it!'
UGH! I just hope everything turns out right!

AnGeL said...

inshala every thing will be OK....
keep me updated please ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey there! lol...I think the best thing to do is to drop it!
Specially that it's so hot these days and just isn't worth it!

Anonymous said...

matshoufeeeen shar yaL'3aLya o saLamat ;*********, drop it a7san cuz as angeL said it's a short term o inshaLLaa et3awtheenhom eLcoursat eLyaya

F. said...

Ilshar mayeech :) O inshallah yaqbiloon ilsa7b!