Monday, June 12, 2006

Yoohoo! Where are you?!

I think that we (people here in Kuwait) need to be much more well-rounded, culturally aware people. I hope we become that one day. I'm not saying that no ones like that...but most of us are not. We need more cultural events, exhibitions, theatre, music concerts, lectures, just CULTURE!
O and by the way tara fee...there is stuff like that but I often hear about it too late or after its finished (or never!!!) and I get so frustrated. Newspapers!! Magazines!! TV!! Internet!! Why aren't these media sources telling the society about these important events?? Do any of you guys feel the same way? If not where can I find a reliable source which informs me about such events?

4 comments:

Shwaish said...

hey, well i totally agree with u and i too thought that we definitly need more cultural entertainment that will give us more worldly and rounded percpective of everything and there stuff like that going on only as u said they r abysmally advertised but u know wat our dr at ku once distributed this kuwait gazzette thing that tells u wats going on in each season, ya3ni for each season a magazine...i'll ask around and tell u when i know where u can get that and sorry for the loooooooooong comment and thx for stopping by...DONT BE A STRANGER :p

F. said...

I think I know what magazine you'e talking about...I think its called Review, I get it from uni too except they also bring them in late :@ grrr! I wont;)

AnGeL said...

you are right 100%.....i only know about these stuff from you ;p

F. said...

HeHeHe! There's a lot out there, but we need to be informed!