Thursday, June 29, 2006


I watched "Walk the Line" the other day and I loved it! It tells the story of the life of an American icon..an idol when it comes to music! The role of Johnny Cash was played by the amazing actor Joaquin Pheonix and the female leading role of June Carter was played by Reese Witherspoon who won an oscar for playing this role. It wasn't just a story of a famous singers life..it was a story of a human being and thats why I loved it. The 60's were portrayed amazingly to the extent that I couln't believe this was shot in 2005. And the music was just AWESOME! Its sad they don't make music like that anymore.A great round of applause to the actors who sang the songs themselves, they did an amazing job!
Watch the movie and buy the soundtrack...you won't regret it!!!

4 comments:

AnGeL said...

i realy want to see this movie ....hope i will soon and tell you what i think :)

Anonymous said...

The best movie i've seen so far this summer!

Anonymous said...

I just liked some parts like the "My problem it's that it's 2am..." and the Times a Wastin' Song was just amazing! ;P
I used to not like Reese Witherspoon but she made me change my mind after this role! You Go Girl!

F. said...

Glad you liked it you guys and as for you Angel, you gotta get hold of it ASAP...its just awesome!