Tuesday, August 22, 2006

6al3a

Hey you guys! I have nothing better to write about so here are some pictures I took while my mum and my sisters and I were on our 6al3a yesterday:


We went to Pizze Hut


First of all we ordered some appetizers:

Salad

and nachos

Oh yes, then we had pizza

(Pepperoni and cheese with mushrooms)

PS Not my favourite topings but you have to compromise in order to please the majority!

Today, Inshallah, we're going to the Indian movie Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. We don't usually go to Indian movies, unless they're blockbusters or something, and this one ought to be something since the showrooms were full up till today since Saturday!!! Do you like Indian movies? And if you've seen this ine please tell me what you thought :)

11 comments:

Delicately Realistic said...

Yummmy, bil 3afya.
Shawagteeny. Aby pizza.

AnGeL said...

those nachos look nice and yummi ;p

do0da said...

*drool* pizzaaa !! I havnt seen that movie but i got a friend whos going to it, its suppossedly gr8. Been years since i last saw an indian movie though, ayam ma7abatain =P

Shwaish said...

pizzaaa!! now i know what it is i've been craving all day hehehehhee and glad u had fun babes

Anonymous said...

I won't bother to go to the cinema to watch an Indian movie because I am not fond of 'em.

Love pizza! =D

F. said...

DR: Allah y3afeech!

Angel: To be honest I've tasted better nachos...I like Fudruckers' nachos, YUM!

Do0da: It was great...at least I enjoyed it (my mum and my aunt didn't!) I'll tell you more in a new post!


Princess: Thanx sweety!

Cece: Hehe, I wont try to pursuade you but it was a nice story, I dunno, I'm still pondering over it, like I usually do after watching a movie, thinking about it some more. So like I said I'll tell you more about it in a new post!

Dakhtour said...

Hatha el postat el 6ayba wela balash ;)

Ya salaaaaaaam salem 3ala el film! EShrayech feh bs?

jiji said...

7emdy rabich i just had papa johns pizza for dinner ;p wala chan laser beams 3aleeekom ;p

ooooohhhh aaaaahhhh eeeehhh!! the indiaaan mooooviiieee!!!!
didnt u just wanna live with them? be in the movie? wasnt it one of those movies elly u dread the ending?

F. said...

Zizo: Hi! Tislam :) It was a good movie..o I've commented about it in more in another post...be sure to read it :)

Jiji: Watsup! Laish mo 7ilo Papa Jones?...well 7arra!
About the movie...YES! Thats so true...but about the ending...I was getting ready to leave a couple of times to leave but it wouldn't end! :P The ending was OK but I wouldn't have ended it like that.

3baid said...

I never tried Pizza Hut's nachos :o

F. said...

Zizo: They weren't bad actually, but they tasted more like pizza than nachos ... you know what I mean! Fudruckers a7la!!!