Thursday, August 24, 2006

Kabhi Alvida Na Kihna


Well, to be honest, I wasn't so excited, almost anxious that it wouldn't be nice, but Kabhi Alvida Naa Kihna turned out to be a good movie. It is the story of a married man and a married woman (Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukerji) who try to help each other with their marital problems but soon fall in love with each other. O ba3dain it shows you the problems each one of them faces with their husband/wife (Preity Zinta and Abhishek Batchchan) and family (Amitabh Bachchan).

6ab3an 6weeeel o ybachi :P o yes I shed a few tears...(but thats just me I cry in almost all movies!) My mum and my aunt were probably the only two people in the showroom who were laughing their heads off ("9ij filim hindi...ma yista3'non 3an ilmu6ar!" "umbay! ilcombars nafis-hom illi yargi9oon nafis-hum illi yamshoon bishwari3!") UGH! 3a9iboni! How could they not like it? It was a good movie...If you've seen it please tell me you liked it! :P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this Film min fatra , I though it was Good too. NOt AMAZING but good , but my sisters didnt think so :p 6il3aw min el theater fe ni9 el film! THey thought it was 6ifs o 5ayes :p and i was forced to leave with them too!

walla 7aaleh :p

jiji said...

didnt u just wanna live the movie? be in it sij? waaaaaay 3awar qalb

do0da said...

Well i didnt see it bes my friend did with her aunt and mom too ( is this like something everyone does =P )and well guess what she liked it but they didnt =P bes she did say she didnt like the message the movie was sending so no dont worry you're not the only one who enjoyed it =P

AnGeL said...

i haven't seen it yet ;p
if i were with you i would have killed ur mom and aunt lol
i love Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukerji :)

F. said...

Lollypop: Hi, welcome to my blog!
Nooo, laish 6la3aw halfway through...it isn't fair for the movie!! Chan gi3adtay o kamalteeh...?

Jiji: 7adda! I SO agree with you!! (sigh!!!)

Do0da: Thanks! Thats a relief :P It seems like all the grown ups hate it!

Angel: :P I was this close to killing my aunt but my mum was sitting too far away so I couldn't touch her!! 9ij mani ray7a film hindi wiyahum EVER again!

fire alarm said...

The posters for this movie are posted all over london, its suppose to be really good. Dunno !! Wouldnt watch it.

F. said...

Abdulla: Welcome to my blog! Why not give it a try?! You should, it is really good