Sunday, July 30, 2006

Razzle Mr Flamhaff? Thankyou Mrs Flamhaff!

I was strolling through the rainbow coloured candy isle in Bayan Co-op today when I spotted Razzles!!! It's both a candy and a gum!

For those of you who have seen the movie "13 Going on 30" you'll probably recognize the name. Jenna (Jennifer Garner) and Matt (Mark Ruffalo) ate it all the time :) (it's one of my favourite chick flicks!)

While we're on that note about chick flicks...I watched "Just Like Heaven" starring Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo last night. It was sooo CUTE! It's definately on my favourite chick flicks list =D It's basically about a guy who moves into an apartment only to find a girl who keeps appearing (and disappearing) there and claiming that the apartment is her's. While helping each other figure out whats wrong, they fall in love...but can they live happily ever after?


Oh yes...did I mention that I'm going to see Superman Returns tonight...well I am along with my sisters and my cousins...To be honest, I'm not really excited (bas ray7a 7ag ilyam3a!) but I hope it turns out to be a good movie..

2 comments:

Delicately Realistic said...

LOOOOL good observation skills!
I tried Razzels first, watched 13 going 30 a 3nd time ba3daaaaaain made the connection.

F. said...

Hehe...I guess its because I watched the movie a zillion times, Its one of those movies I never get bored of!