Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Vrooooom!

Hey everyone! I'm happy to announce that during the past week or so I have been attending driving lessons!!! Well, to tell you the truth I was never really excited about driving and unlike many young people didn't really give a damn (excuse my french :P )
But now that I'm actually behind the wheel it isn't really that bad, and I think I'm starting to like it. My test is tomorrow so wish me luck because I'm not going to be happy if I need to get more lessons...
I just hope everything goes right and I pass and nothing funny happens while I'm there WISH ME LUCK O:)

6 comments:

Chica Bonita Q8 said...

try driving a stick shift it's different in a good way .. hope you pass the test

No3iK said...

heey good luck inshalah ull do just fine!

lol i remember i failed the test!!
but its me i never really look! lol which makes me a dangerous driver.

oh and driving is big deal hon! transformation, u get to be independent take care of ur own lil self ;)

ooow memories! good memories :)

J said...

Luck, Loadsa Luck!

I so agree with no3ik!!!! I can only yearn for it until my boss gives that vasta he keeps nodding about! Sob!

Anyway, rock that test gurl!

the tooth.fairy said...

lool, i just had a flash back from my test :P Disaster, but I passed!! :P

Best of luck! And let us know the result :P

Anonymous said...

Hope u pass the test! ;*~

F. said...

Thanks you guys! Oh and welcome to my blog no3ik and jitterbug :) Hope to see you again...
I took long to reply cuz my blog wouldn't update on my PC so here I am using someone elses just so I can connect with you ;)