Monday, July 31, 2006

Finally...

When I woke up this morning I had an urge to call the university and ask about my withdrawal from the summer coarse and whether they accepted it or not. The committee that says "yes" or "no" were supposed to meet on the 15th of July...and they said they would call me. But they didn't so I decided to do so myself! *GRRR* And, yes, after a couple of phone calls I was finally told that they accepted my papers!!! Il7amdillah! At the beginning of the coarse I was freaking out that they might not accept, but then all the anxiety turned into power (:P) and I was always telling myself that they couldn't refuse because they don't have anything against me...I've got all my papers and a real medical excuse and all that...
So finally I can relax and concentrate on enjoying whats left of the summer holiday :)

8 comments:

Tooomz said...

Congrats! Matshofeen shar :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you ;) Zein sawweitay..

AnGeL said...

CONGRATZ girl.......now you can have fun and relax ;p

F. said...

Yeah...thanks you guys :)

Welcome Tooomz! Hope to see you around again :)

Tooomz said...

Inshallah will make an effort in navigating back to your blog ;)

No3iK said...

mabrook :)

and enjoy.

so did u like superman ? ;p

AnGeL said...

listen i changed my blog's URL and that's why no one payed it a visit for a while now ;p
this is the new one : casablancaangel.blogspot.com

thanx :)

F. said...

No3ik: Allah ybarik feech :) I loved Superman Returns, it was so much more fun than I expected...it was really good!
Brandon Routh was so good, so was Kevin Spacey.


Orange Juice:Its because you never know really with KU...it depends on their moods...thats why!


Angel:Finally! I can now find my way back to your blog! Congrats!