Saturday, July 08, 2006

Wimbledon Finalists


I know I've been long, but my internet connection wasn't its fabulous self last week! So we are down to the final two for the men and ladies singles in the Wimbledon championship...(drum roll please):
Amelie Mauresmo (frn) VS Justine Henin Hardenne (blg)
and
Roger Federer (sui) VS Rafael Nadal (esp)
I don't really mind who wins from the ladies, they are both great tennis players. As for the men, well Federer is great and he's won before, yeah yeah, lets hope it's Rafa's turn this time...I really hope he wins!! Wish him luck you guyz!!!

3 comments:

F. said...

Amelie Mauresmo won the match and got her first ever Wimbledon Champion title...Congratulations to her....again good luck to Rafa!!

Angelo said...

YAY...Finally Wimbledon fan. I'm rooting for Amelie and Rafael (I mean he defeated Andri so he's really good).

Make sure to tune in to the US Open this August ^_^

F. said...

Fallen Angel: Glad to hear you like tennis too :) Rafa is a great tennis player I agree and he's improved so much on grass but unfortunately he didn't make it this year...Roger Federer won the title for the fourth time yesterday! There'll be more about that in another post...Thanks for passing by, hope to see you again!

Kuwaiti Cynic: Hello! Yes you do have a point..but there are those who like football and those who prefer tennis, your choice really. I watched the championship on ART sports channel 3
PS You could have watched both the tennis and football matches because they had different timings